- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Follows standard operating procedures to perform routine environmental monitoring of manufacturing facilities, laboratory and utility systems.
- Perform non-routine testing to support validations, performance qualifications, maintenance/repairs, sample receipt and projects as directed by a supervisor or designate.
- Follows all good manufacturing practices, good laboratory practices, safety rules, and department guidelines. Uses care and judgement in the use and handling of laboratory materials and equipment.
- Perform documentation and other duties according to cGMP rules and regulations using test records, logbooks, or computer systems.
- Maintains laboratory inventory.
- Maintain current training status for assigned SOPs, SOP revision training, GMP and HSES training.
- Receive and log samples in MODA or LIMS.
- Associate’s degree minimum, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Aseptic technique is required.
- Familiarity with a pharmaceutical, clinical, or quality working environment is a plus.
HealthcareView all jobs at Hunter International