Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lab Technician will work in a high-energy, fast-paced lab to support Regulatory studies.
Lab Technician Responsibilities:
- Preparing plant tissue samples (grinding, ginning, delinting, lyophilizing, etc.)
- Aliquoting and dispensing prepared plant samples to various analysts and shipping samples to laboratories
- Receiving and inventorying plant sample materials
- Responsible for day-to-day operations in the seed lab
- Managing research seed inventory, processing seed requests
- Shipping and Receiving
- Maintaining work spaces, equipment, and supplies
- Managing seed cooler storage and warehouse areas
Lab Technician Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- At least one year of related experience
- Able to safely lift up to 40 pounds
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Get fresh Lab Equipment jobs daily straight to your inbox!