- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Rate: $25-45/hr
Financial Analyst will help coordinate various projects and reporting requirements between FP&A, Customer Finance, and the field.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare and coordinate of forecast/ budget/ MEND with various BPs.
- Challenge assumptions, review results and ensure data integrity.
- Analyze financial data, create reports and executive summaries, develop Financial and FTE Bridges for respective functional areas and be able to present results with minimal guidance.
- Support of the preparation of financial updates including extended Deviation Analysis, Risk and Opportunities.
- Be accountable to provide relevant business insights with advanced analytics, develop and quantify scenarios / options, sensitivity analysis and transparency and track of planning assumptions.
- Support Marketing Mix Analysis for CH.
- Keep team informed and aware of Risks and Opportunities.
Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with at least three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Excel.
- Strong Data and Financial analytical skills.
- Strong technical / system capabilities.
- Ability to challenge status quo and to embrace change.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Business Partnering mindset capable of interacting with all levels of the organization.
- English fluent written and spoken.
- Microsoft Office.
- Preferred experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, and Data.one.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hunter International
Get fresh Financial Analytics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.