Business Process Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Reconcile between payroll and time systems to ensure adherence to defined payroll policies and applicable laws.
- Provide analysis and support in resolving complex time issues including administering data quality audits to reduce risk of errors.
- Analyze time and attendance data to review/respond to questions from employees, managers, Legal, business partners, and external audits.
- Partner with Separations Analyst, HR Business Partners, and Legal to prepare for time considerations on involuntary separation activities, including Reduction in Force, site closures, and/or job changes.
- Interpret policy, articulate requirements to IT and support testing.
- Establish and maintain strong partnership and communication with HR Business Partners, Legal, and other teams while supporting HR initiatives.
- Monitor employee time/attendance records for inconsistencies and provide guidance for correction process to appropriate teams.
- Bachelors Degree with 3+ years of HR, Finance, and/or Accounting experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of employment law/regulatory guidelines related to labor practices and time/attendance activities.
- Experience with Kronos and SAP is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
AddressCreve Coeur, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Hunter International