Hunter International Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Conduct general greenhouse duties such as planting, transplanting, watering, fertilizing, pollinating, and harvesting seed.
- Prepare fertilizer stock solutions; operate and calibrate fertilizer injection equipment.
- Monitor greenhouse environmental conditions, soil pH, and EC.
- Conduct surveys on plants to determine the presence of diseases or other problems.
- Record data pertaining to experimentation.
- Executing greenhouse experimental protocols focused on characterizing crop development and seed production for research while taking detailed notes.
- Support greenhouse work for the team and key stakeholders.
- Prepare laboratory samples for analysis, following proper protocols to ensure that they will be stored, prepared, and disposed of efficiently and effectively.
- Track and stocking of greenhouse supplies.
- Report on plant health and development to the research team.
- Actively participating in ESH programs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Plant Science, Horticulture or Agriculture
- At least 2years greenhouse and/or field experience
- Basic computer skills in Windows, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and results orientation
- Superior attention to detail