Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Rate: $24-27/hour
Biologist will assist with experimentation and data collection for innovative projects.
- Assist with the design and execution of experiments in lab and greenhouse settings
- Water plants and clean growth chambers
- Carry out treatments physical or chemical treatments by making fertilizer, handling pollination and taking notes over progress of the plants
- Manage data recording, entering, error checks and analysis.
- Basic microscopy using dissecting microscope and Stereoscope
- Data collection and documentation
- Following ESH policies and procedures to ensure personal safety, the safety of others and the safe operation of the local research facility
- B.S. in Biology or related field with 0-3 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Experience working in a laboratory environment
- Attention to detail, database experience, ability to work in a team setting, and strong communication and organizational skills are essential.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ScienceView all jobs at Hunter International
Get fresh Biologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.