- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work with the facilities Group Leaders and the site security representatives.
- Provide front-desk coverage and serve as the first point of contact for all visitors.
- Everyday admin. Support/functions including answer the phones, managing visitor traffic, new hire onboarding support, procurement of goods and services, managing purchasing orders, ordering supplies, managing mail, schedule meetings, conference room scheduling, and generating work orders.
- Point of contact for specific third party services.
- Create security badges and issue parking permits.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- High School Diploma required, BS Degree preferred
- 3-5 years administrative/clerical/procurement experience
- Time management and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office software
- Data Analysis/SAP
BusinessView all jobs at Hunter International