Tableau Developer / Database Administrator
New York, NY
$30-39/hour (based on experience)
Tableau Developer / Database Administrator will be responsible for the planning, implementation, configuration, and administration of relational database management systems.
Tableau Developer / Database Administrator Responsibilities:
· Create, administer, and control database resources.
· Monitor performance and tuning of the database, security/data protection, backup and restore, disaster recovery, capacity planning and data integrity.
· Monitor performance, stress and load tests.
· Work with project teams within the SDLC process ending with production acceptance.
· Work with Architects and Data Modelers to continually improve on the alignment between the as architected, as designed, as built instantiation of data in database.
· Lead the innovation and assessment of new and advanced database technologies, defining database references, technology roadmaps standards, policies, processes and best practices for implementations, upgrades, backups, security.
· Develop highly scalable database performance solutions and provides optimization methodologies by standardizing tools and processes that are used to solve both proactive and reactive performance issues.
· Create and refine standard processes and technical documentation to maintain accuracy and address gaps for future implementations.
Tableau Developer / Database Administrator Requirements:
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 0-3 years of related experience.
· Must be highly proficient in Excel and have the ability to handle large data sets.
· Ability to create insightful charts.
· Must have experience in managing processes involving data, whether in a data warehouse, database, or dashboard. Previous dashboard experience is required.
· Proficiency in Tableau and Microsoft Access.
· Ability to work both individually and as part of a cross-functional project team.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational