Supply Chain Analyst
Pay Rate- $30/hour
Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities
· Follow the company policy to complete PO packets
· Prepare and follow up RFQ’s to the suppliers for the PO packets
· Conduct the supplier selection analysis in order to identify the best source
· Purchase materials and services, obtaining maximum value in terms of price, quality and delivery. Plan material flow to insure minimum investment while insuring high levels of support to Program Managers. Support purchasing team in a coordinated effort to manage exceptions and achieve plant, division and individual goals and support strategies and issues related to plant operations.
· Develop and oversee the implementation of purchasing strategies to support Fuel and Motion Control production schedules while controlling costs. Partners with Production Managers, Contracts and Engineering in the selection of suppliers for new products
· Communicate material quality and delivery change requirements to suppliers in an MRP environment.
· Develop and maintain plans to obtain department and division cost improvements and objectives.
· Implement corrective actions to minimize the receiving GRIEFs and rejections
· Coordinate material requirements with production schedules, customer requirements and provide feedback to scheduling and management as required.
· Leads supplier consolidation efforts.
· Leads continuous improvement activities.
· Proactively resolve supplier invoicing issues and implements corrective actions to minimize future errors
· Attend daily production meeting to provide material parts status.
· Create RFQ’s and place purchase orders, negotiates lowest cost, favorable terms to support material demand requirements.
· React to MRP messages to ensure material supply is aligned to system demand and strategically uses system planning and parameters to ensure optimal inventory levels
Supply Chain Analyst Qualifications
· Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution is required.
· PO Packets experience with Aerospace companies
· 5 years minimum strategic purchasing experience
· Sourcing and purchasing experience with Machining, Raw Materials and Castings commodities
· Ability to read technical engineering drawings
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or Operations from an accredited institution.
· Knowledge of AS9100 Quality Management System requirements.