Senior Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Collaborate with Truck and Bus Service business team and IT to develop process and technology changes to facilitate growth and profitability objectives. This is accomplished through project prioritization based on business benefits, technology benefits, and change readiness and then the successful execution of the identified projects collect business requirements and leverage against industry best practices. Match final requirements to process and technology solutions. Performs analysis and design of business systems. Is involved throughout a projects lifecycle and is accountable that project deliverables satisfy the goals and expectations of the business. Will work in coordination with the technical team to help conceptually determine a technical design. Needs to be able to think strategically and understand business and industry trends. Is a key facilitator within an organization, acting as a bridge between the business, stakeholders and the solution teams. Formulate and define project scope and prioritization of deliverables through research and fact finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems, including identifying business case. Proactively works with business units to understand and document business requirements and to conceptualize the methods and techniques for obtaining solutions defined by the development methodology. Coordinates the defining of appropriate test cases with the business and is responsible for overall quality assurance. Assists in defining all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation through the completion of the project. Utilizes data analysis, process modeling/mapping, user interface design, use case diagrams and process decomposition to document current and projected business requirements. Participates in the decision process for developing an internal solution or utilizing an external vendor/software to meet business requirements. Conducts necessary training with the business.
Sr. Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Develops and executes strategies to drive continuous improvement through lean/agile sustainable processes on the business with and through leveraged systems and technology.
- For current projects, lead formation of project team including business, IT, and consultant resources.
- Guide project management in development of project timeline with expenditures and deliverables.
- For current projects, participate in periodic project review meetings, leading resolution of issues related to software functionality versus business requirements.
- Project business goals are met; project on time and on budget.
- Raise upper management visibility in a timely manner on key milestones achieved, current or potential issues or concerns which may impact deliverables.
- Ensure complete transparency on a regular cadence.
- Work with Business Development, Legal, Warranty, and Corporate P&L to develop
- Work with IT and Business on time phased sequence of projects on Parts systems roadmap.
Sr. Business Analyst Qualifications
- BA or BS in business, supply chain, operations research, or computer science
- MBA in business - MS in operations research or computer science
- Aftersales Service process knowledge for heavy duty truck or automotive domain is a plus.
- Lean / Continuous Improvement / Comfort Around Upper Management
- Knowledge of IT architecture, platforms, and software solutions
- Excellent presentation skills- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiating
- Ability to interact with employees in a positive manner and lead the work of others.
- Experience in supply chain management or OEM parts business management.
Our process begins once you apply or upload your resume to work with our recruiting experts. If selected, you will receive a personalized review of your application as well as job recommendations to ensure you aren’t missing the right opportunity. Hunter’s expert recruiting team will advocate on your behalf with the hiring manager to communicate your unique qualifications and skills as the best choice for their job opening. We’ll handle gathering feedback from the hiring manager, coordinating your interviews and negotiating your pay. After a successful placement, our team will keep the lines of communication open throughout your journey. We’ll celebrate your success onsite, provide feedback and field questions because at Hunter we are #RootedinConnection
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Connect With Us on LinkedIn: Hunter International Recruiting
Hunter International Recruiting
BusinessView all jobs at Hunter International Recruiting
Get fresh Change Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.