Pay Rate- 22/hr
Hunter International is currently seeking an R&D Technician to join their team in the Valhalla, NY area. Ideal candidate will have experience within the food or beverage industry.
R&D Technician Responsibilities
· Returning Flavor samples and controls to refrigerator.
· Archiving samples using a barcode scanner for long term storage.
· Opening sample boxes and pairing with controls for entry into software system.
· Setting up sensory panels for QC analysis.
· Performing analyses on submitted samples using standard and other detailed methods of analysis.
· Assisting Global Flavor QC team when needed.
R&D Technician Qualifications
· Must be well organized and detail oriented.
· Will consider recent graduate with strong internships, must be able to commit to the entire length of project
· BS degree in chemistry biology, great computer skills
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational