Regulatory Lab Technician
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Regulatory Lab Technician is responsible for internal customer support for product compliance assessments and customer inquiries regarding regulatory compliance.
Regulatory Lab Technician Responsibilities:
- Conduct chemistry composition determinations and health hazard assessments of new raw materials, manufactured intermediates and products in the corporate compliance management system.·
- Submit new/existing chemical notifications to global regulatory authorities
- Oversee and track the submission of global new/existing chemical notifications
- Communicate the status of regulatory submissions to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate the generation of data required to submit global new/existing chemical notifications across multiple internal organizations
- Contribute directly to system enhancement and development projects to maintain compliance with ever changing global hazard communication regulations and related regulatory requirements
Regulatory Lab Technician Qualifications:
- 1-3 years industry related experience in the chemical or regulatory field
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Toxicology, Polymer Science, Environmental Science or EHS directly related field from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent oral / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work to tight deadlines and changing priorities
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational