Quality Control Technician
Pay Rate- $18-22/hr
Quality Control Technician Responsibilities-
· Operate and monitor production line(s) to ensure efficiency
· Remove or shift materials and/or finished products to facilitate proper flow
· Perform tests and use special equipment to ensure package and product quality
· Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
· Clean equipment and area during and after shift
· Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
· Follow process guidelines and expedite quality concerns to management
· Work with production/maintenance as necessary
· Keep daily records tests performed and results
· Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
Quality Control Technician Qualifications
· Must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
· High school diploma or GED required, Associates or bachelors preferred.
· Must have experience with GMP or food/beverage manufacturing.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational