Piping Lead Responsibilities:
· Review and oversight piping system installation and start-up
· Specific focus of piping systems is to ensure quality, facility and GMP requirements are met.
· Oversee construction team and ensure installation requirements and prepare for an efficient startup process.
· Participate the execution of equipment start-up and acceptance
· Participate in startup of piping systems
· Actively solve problems / fix deficiencies during startup
· Drawing and 3-D Model Review
· Participate in the walkdown and redline of systems to ensure that the drawings and 3-D model are being followed.
· Inspect installations for construction and installation quality
· Schedule – Support schedule development, management and tracking from Design through to final turnover to commercial operation.
· Participate in the development of Commission and Verification (C&V) activities on the project
· Review of all relevant specs and data sheets for piping systems.
· Review of vendor submittals and 3-D model development
· Support development of general procedures, metrics and deliverables required for successful delivery of the project objectives on time and within budget.
· Support Review of device, equipment and instrument turn-over packages
· Assist with entering and validating data in the computerized maintenance management system
· Identify project risks and opportunities and propose mitigation plans.
· Provide client review of contractor change notices
· Provide support and guidance to the construction team on installation and start-up
· Review of installation quality and workmanship of piping systems
· Provide oversight, expertise and assistance to start-up efforts
· Assist in the resolution and tracking of field issues and Request for Information (RFIs)
· Track construction team’s progress and quality
Piping Lead Requirements:
· BS in Technical Field (engineering, building sciences, life science or equivalent).
· 15 years technical experience.
· Direct hands-on experience with piping and utility systems
· Experience walking down and red-lining P&IDs
· Knowledge and experience of project execution for GMP classified manufacturing / bio-containment facility design
· Experience of facility design in a 3D Model / BIM environment utilizing integrated project delivery
· Knowledge and experience of start-up and commissioning
· Good understanding of risk management methodologies, with a proven ability to apply in Bio-pharmaceutical operations.
· Strong knowledge of problem solving, root-cause analysis, operational excellence techniques.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational