Greater Boston Area
Pay Rate: $17-17.25/hour
Shift: (2:00PM – 2:00AM)
Process Technician is responsible for execution of the Prevnar manufacturing process in GMP facility. The Process Technician supports the execution of Commercial production according to Standard Operating Procedures and Production Schedule. The Process Technician will work on interdisciplinary teams, to implement process improvements, participate in process troubleshooting.
Process Technician Responsibilities:
· Supports manufacturing operations on the production floor for buffer/media make-up tanks, glass washers, autoclaves, bioreactors, filtration equipment, inoculum preparation, chromatography skids and/or UF/DF skids with varying levels of automation.
· Supports the implementation of SOPs for unit operations including but not limited to, CIPs, SIPs, Sanitization, etc.
· Supports the execution and issue resolution associated with process equipment commissioning, qualification and validation.
· Assists troubleshooting, technical support/analysis and resolution of equipment, automation, and process issues on the manufacturing floor.
· Strives for Right first time execution, the timely review of daily documentation and supports data entry; Monitor, Identify and/or Communicate process and compliance trends in real time.
· Implements any audit observation improvements.
· View Role for controlled documentation; SOPs, Manufacturing Batch/Formulation Records, Forms, etc.
· Assists the Subject Matter Expert for manufacturing operations in support of QTS investigations and CAPA implementations.
· Responsible for remaining current on training programs in support of manufacturing processes.
· Lean Manufacturing, Sustainability, Operational Excellence initiatives; facilitate the drive towards continuous improvement in all manufacturing areas.
· Interacts with manufacturing asset in support of manufacturing campaigns.
· In the escalation process through various levels of management when operations, personnel safety, equipment functionality, product supply and/or quality compliance are at risk.
· Escalates the need for work requests when issues arise with manufacturing equipment.
· Adequate in enterprise systems to support manufacturing operations including but not limited to, SAP, LIMS, AMPS, PDOCS and/or QTS.
· Assists production sustainability through the performance of inventory accuracy, reconciliation and/or task prioritization to maintain metric adherence. Follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures, CoSHH and Risk Assessments to allow for compliant and safe working practices.
· Complete manufacturing working batch records.
· Operate a wide range of manufacturing processing equipment (blending/milling, wet granulation/roller compaction, compression/encapsulation of dry powders and film coating of tablet cores).
· Maintain and improve execution of production assignments.
Process Technician Requirements:
· Minimum of a high school diploma. Entry-level Bachelor’s degrees will also be accepted.
· Prefer previous experience in a GMP environment.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Hunter International Recruiting
Why Work Here?Every day at Hunter International, we connect clients with the best and brightest talent in their industry. We provide leading organizations nationwide with recruiting solutions that ensure an efficient and timely hiring process. In addition, we seek to understand job seekers’ skills and accomplishments, forging a career path that will enable them to reach their professional goals. Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain. Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting Like us on Facebook: Hunter International Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Room for growth and professional development, extensive training and excellent benefits package.