Maintenance Supervisor (2nd shift)
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of the maintenance and operation activities of site Utilities such as: Plant Steam, HVAC System, Chill Water, Pre-Treatment Water Systems, WFI System, Clean Steam, etc. and Freeze Dryer units.
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
· Ensure execution of preventative maintenance (PM) activities for the equipment and systems under his/her responsibility as per schedule.
· Ensures execution of calibration activities for the equipment and system
· Review PM and Calibration Work Orders (WO) documentation after execution and close them on the CMMS system.
· Evaluate, Coordinate and Approve Non- Routine Maintenance repair for the equipment and system under his/her responsibility as per approved SOP’s.
· Interacting with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems in a facility.
· Ensure that the current requirements for Environmental, Safety and Health issues are met within the Utilities and Freeze Driers operations.
· Generate purchase requisitions and other documents for the procurement of spare and replacement parts.
· Provide guidance on routine and complex maintenance procedures to less experienced personnel.
· Assist with equipment installation, repair, cleaning, and other maintenance activities.
· Support Facilities and Engineering personnel in completion of equipment and process qualification and validation activities.
· Assist in the development and writing of departmental procedures.
· Develop, revise and approve of PM instructions for equipment and systems under his/her responsibility.
· Develop staff competencies through coaching, training and feedback.
· Ensure employees are trained and current in all applicable procedures and cGMP’s.
· Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements such as 21CFR part 210 and 211, cGMP’s, FDA, OSHA and other regulatory agencies.
· Include relevant stakeholders in decision-making in regard to equipment, processes and other daily operations.
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements:
· Degree vocational school or college with a focus in Mechanical or Electrical fields required
· HS Diploma/GED and 6+ years applicable experience required
· Strong aptitude / skills in mechanical, electrical and equipment control systems.
· Bachelor of Science and 0-5 years applicable experience is highly preferred
· Advanced computer skills proficiency
· Prior experience with lyophilization, clean and black utilities, processing facilities highly preferred.
· Pharmaceutical experience within an Aseptic or Injectable experience preferred.
· Demonstrated positive results in progressive positions of authority, including a record of success in a cGMP sterile manufacturing environment.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Hunter International Recruiting
Why Work Here?Every day at Hunter International, we connect clients with the best and brightest talent in their industry. We provide leading organizations nationwide with recruiting solutions that ensure an efficient and timely hiring process. In addition, we seek to understand job seekers’ skills and accomplishments, forging a career path that will enable them to reach their professional goals. Our process begins once you apply or upload your resume to work with our recruiting experts. If selected, you will receive a personalized review of your application as well as job recommendations to ensure you aren’t missing the right opportunity. Hunter’s expert recruiting team will advocate on your behalf with the hiring manager to communicate your unique qualifications and skills as the best choice for their job opening. We’ll handle gathering feedback from the hiring manager, coordinating your interviews and negotiating your pay. After a successful placement, our team will keep the lines of communication open throughout your journey. We’ll celebrate your success onsite, provide feedback and field questions because at Hunter we are #RootedinConnection Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain. Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting Like us on Facebook: Hunter International Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational Connect With Us on LinkedIn: Hunter International Recruiting
As a STEM workforce partner to Fortune 500 companies, you will receive a tailored approach to give you the best shot at landing the job!