Human Resources Assistant
Creve Coeur, MO
Pay Rate: $18-20/hour
Human Resources Assistant will manage the entry, maintenance, governance and integrity of core HR data, while ensuring alignment with upstream and downstream processes and systems.
Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities:
- Act as single point of contact for HR Generalist and managing organization changes and design
- Provide guidance, consultation, and education on the best approach for data structure
- Manage reorganization process and final structure and integrity of data
- Ensures alignment with HR policies, practices, governance and data standards.
- Continually audits data to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for the end to end entry, management, governance and design of the data integrity and structure of assigned business unit HR data within core HR system.
- Identifies any potential issues and works to ensure correction and preventative measures to reduce any future issues.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on the HR data structure and processes, on cross-functional teams to provide appropriate solutions from an HR perspective
- Provide superior customer service and key stakeholder engagement to ensure business needs are anticipated and resolved in a timely manner.
Human Resources Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR Organizational Management and Personnel Data Administration SAP with 2 or more years of demonstrated data management experience.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple assignments and projects while providing exceptional customer support and service.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational