Data Entry Clerk
This position will provide Data Entry and Data Management support for all programs to ensure accuracy and maintainability of artifacts and on-time delivery of customer technical and program data submittals. Interact with other functions to support data entry and retrieval needs for program design, development and sustaining activities. This role is responsible for engineering Bill of Material maintenance and providing engineering documents to approved persons both inside and outside of the Irvine, CA facility.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
· Supports data item reviews and deliver data in electronic and/or hardcopy format per Customer Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), Subcontract Data Requirements List (SDRL) and Eaton internal requirements
· Assure CDRLs/SDRLs are accurately generated, tracked and delivered in accordance with the Statement of Work (SOW) and/or other customer contractual requirements. Assure accuracy and completeness of data submittal forms and paperwork.
· Coordinate and communicate data transmittals with customer data management counterparts.
· Maintain database records, prepares forms, verifies information, identify trends and isolate and resolve problems.
· Inputs, revises, and updates engineering BOMs (Bill of Materials) for new releases in the MRP system as necessary to support ECOs and new product releases.
· Maintains strict configuration control of engineering documents within document control.
· Scans engineering documents for upload into PLM system
· Enters data for all new component data, including documentation and drawings
· Maintains First Article Inspection reports and database
· Maintains inventory of supplies necessary for producing engineering documents including paper and ink.
· Schedules maintenance activities as necessary to keep printers/plotters in good working order.
· Interfaces with Eaton Engineering, Program Management, Contracts and other personnel to acquire and status data submittals.
· Supports projects related to the MRP and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) systems
· Trains individuals on various Engineering Records activities/responsibilities.
· Liaises with manufacturing and operations functions
Data Entry Clerk Qualifications
· High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
· Basic computer skills including data entry
· Working knowledge of aerospace data management processes and procedures, including related military and industry specifications.
· Familiarity with MS Office tools including Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Experience with ISO 9001, AS 9100, or equivalent quality system.