Customer Care Representative
Research Triangle Park, NC
Pay Rate: 20-23/hr
Customer Care Representative Responsibilities:
- The qualified candidate will be responsible for the management of customer orders through the entire order fulfillment process.
- The Customer Care Representative will ensure complete customer satisfaction through timely, thorough follow through, keeping the customer appraised of their account status.
- Use SAP and MS Excel very heavily to manage multiple processing priorities pertaining to customer orders and financial information within processing software.
- Assisting in the resolution of outstanding credit issues, non-conformances and various supply chain related projects.
- This position will interface with various functions within the business: Marketing, Sales and Logistics, at all levels of the organization.
Customer Care Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, A.S. or higher preferred
- At least 2 years of experience processing orders
- Proficient Excel skills (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables), SAP experience highly preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills