Customer Care Representative
Florham Park, NJ
Pay Rate: $24-25/hr
Customer Care Representative will be responsible for managing customer orders through the entire order fulfillment process.
Customer Care Representative Responsibilities:
- Representative will manage orders for nutrition and health products.
- Heavy transaction, PO, email communications.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction through timely, thorough follow through, keeping the customer appraised of their account status.
- Function in a team environment while retaining the ability to empower themselves to perform their specific job functions and make decisions that are in the best interests of the customer and Company.
- Assisting in the resolution of outstanding credit issues, non-conformances and various supply chain related projects.
- Representative will interface with various functions within the business such as; Marketing, Sales and Logistics, at all levels of the organization.
Customer Care Representative Requirements:
- Higher Education degree preferred, high school diploma required
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in a corporate environment, chemical industry is preferred
- SAP experience is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize work.
- Chemical industry experience is preferred