Chemist will provides lab support for lead scientists within the Electronic & Imaging Emerging Technologies group. Main research will involve nanomaterial synthesis for electronic applications.
- Synthesizing nanomaterials under the guidance of lead scientists
- Performing screening involving size measurement (DLS) and compositional analysis.
- Work with lead scientists to design and execute experiments provide feedback and recommendations for test method improvements and modifications
- Prepare paperwork for sample shipping and analytical work request
- Sample preparation and shipping to partners and/or customers
- Accurate documentation of experimental details and test results in a timely manner
- Basic knowledge of analytical data interpretation including ICP, NMR, IR, DLS and others
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, or Biochemical Engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of good scientific methodology
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction from lead scientists and engineers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to follow EHS rules
- Strong verbal and written communication skills