Chemical Laboratory Technician
Pay Rate: $15.50/hr
Chemistry Lab Technicians Responsibilities:
- Assist chemists in their lab work.
- As time progresses, lab technicians are completing a greater number of tasks that previously would have been performed by highly trained chemists.
- Monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance.
- Perform repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions.
- Conduct tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
Chemistry Lab Technician Requirements:
- 4-year degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering required.
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment preferred.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.