Business Intelligence Leader
Pay rate: 90K-110K
Business Intelligence Leader will support all aspects of the Business Intelligence team including ongoing and ad hoc advanced analytics; and other deliverables, processes and projects supporting financial, commercial, operational, and strategic business needs.
Business Intelligence Leader Responsibilities:
· Support all aspects of Business Intelligence team including ongoing and ad hoc advanced analytics; and other deliverables, processes and projects supporting financial, commercial, operational and strategic business needs.
· Answer critical business questions delivering insight and leadership in order to anticipate opportunities based on analytical data and business knowledge.
· Create, manage and analyze data reports to drive improvements into the automated system.
· Effectively communicate key decisions to senior leadership and facilitate project management decisions on a weekly basis.
· Support ad hoc data analysis as requested including business budgeting, forecasting, actuals reporting and variance analysis.
Business Intelligence Leader Requirements:
· Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
· MBA preferred
· 10+ years of BI experience
· 1-5 years of team leadership experience
· Strong knowledge of SAS programming, Enterprise Guide and experience extracting data from the database using SQL procedures.
· This position requires strong proficiency in data analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Experience in Microsoft Excel, data warehousing and business intelligence packages required.
· Detail oriented with strong quantitative skills and knowledge of business analysis and reporting techniques.