Saint Louis, MO
Automation Engineer will support development, assembly, debugging, implementation, and enhancement of automated robotic systems in our high-throughput entomology testing platform.
Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work in a lab, maintaining and ensuring the automated robotic system for completing insect diet bioassays is operating at optimized efficiency/capacity.
- Program automatic workflows.
- Use IT interfaces.
Automation Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer, biological or physical science, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the field or a related area.
- Proven track record of developing and supporting automated robotic solutions.
- Use of Thermo-Momentum platform automated systems and/or automated imaging systems a plus.