New York, NY
Administrative Assistant will provide a full range of clerical support to a team of ten within a leading pharmaceutical company.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
· Manage multiple Outlook calendars with expertise.
· Plan and coordinate a variety of meetings and events, such as staff meetings (including recording of action items) and a variety of recurring events with other groups inside and outside of the company when necessary.
· Prepare and edit reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software.
· Organize and maintain files.
· Coordinate and manage travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
· Field incoming telephone calls and reply to routine inquiries.
· Provide project management assistance when necessary.
· Expedite flow of work and initiate follow-up when necessary, particularly when supervisors are traveling.
· Order supplies and equipment.
· Cooperate with other administrative assistants in maintaining an efficient workroom.
· Serves as back-up administrative support for any member of the team when necessary.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
· Minimum of a High School diploma and 1-3 years of experience.
· Ability to pull expense reports is a must.
· Demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook.
· Previous experience with Concur and/or Ariba is desired.
· Previous experience managing travel arrangement and travel expenses.