People and Culture Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
The People and Culture Coordinator serves as a representative of the human resources department that facilitates many HR functions and programs in support of the employee experience. The People and Culture Coordinator will lead in the areas of engagement, talent management, change management, performance management, training and development, succession planning, diversity and inclusion, and HRIS performance. This role provides strategic support to the human resource function.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the HR Manager to develop sustainable employee engagement through strategic HR programs.
- Champion Standards of Culture program to hardwire and validate positive Hunter Health culture.
- Manage employee diversity and inclusion programs, including Affirmative Action Plans and EEO reporting.
- Lead employee programs for learning and development. Identify and administer learning opportunities based on organizational training and development strategies and succession planning initiatives.
- Coordinate with HR manager and department managers and supervisors to assess the training and on-boarding needs of employees and to develop programs that match these needs.
- Administer employee event reporting system; assign manager actions and conduct HR investigations as necessary. Manage employee feedback and coordinate change programs.
- Manage accommodation programs including ADA, FMLA, and other accommodation requests.
- Develop and implement processes and program improvements within the HRIS system to align HR programs.
- Works closely with the Human Resource Manager, providing suggestions for improvements or enhancements to current processes, suggesting new processes, and by providing innovative and creative solutions supporting organizational and departmental goals.
- Assist in department audits, reporting and compliance reviews, and maintaining metrics relevant to regulations and compliance programs.
- Participates and takes leadership in various employee committees designed to further corporate culture.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in the various HR programs and make recommendations for solutions to the HR Manager.
- Operates in compliance with federal, state, and local legislation, and in line with organizational requirements for internal and external reporting.
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to proprietary information, patient information, and employee records.
- Exemplifies, supports, and promotes the organizations’ Standards of Culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of three years of HR experience, required.
- PHR or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP), preferred.
- Experience administering employee engagement, development, and OD programs required.
- Experience in employee coaching, development, and leadership programs, preferred.
- Solid understanding of Labor Law and Compliance required. FMLA, ADA, AA and EEO reporting, preferred.
- Experience working in HRIS environments required. Advanced computer skills, required.
- Must possess critical thinking ability and be able to operate independently to assess, manage and improve programs. Able to work autonomously, self-motivated with attention to detail.
BusinessView all jobs at Hunter Health