We are seeking highly motivated individuals to fill multiple Mortgage Loan Closer positions. We offer a fun casual team-oriented work environment with advancement opportunities.
Responsible for reviewing incoming closing requests and determining if the loans are cleared for closing. Position will also deliver the file to the Investor prior to the lock expiring and ensure that it is of investment quality and funded in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review executed closing documents for accuracy
- Accurately prepare conventional, FHA, or VA closing documents using a web-based document prep systems and to meet closing deadlines in a timely manner
- Closer must communicate directly with the client and closing agent to coordinate closings
- Ensure loans are clear to close
- Ensure loans are within compliance
- Prepare and review Closing Disclosure for accuracy and ensure corrections are made before closing
- Obtain final approval of the Closing Disclosure from the Client
- Rerun final Closing Disclosure when required
- Ensure additional documents are sent to closing for signatures
- Confirm all closing conditions are met
- Review executed closing documents for accuracy and request corrections when required
- Stack and ship closed loan files to investors
- Clear investor conditions
- Timely update the Loan Evaluation System for each stage of closing and delivery
- Other duties assigned by manager or team lead
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience closing Conventional, FHA, and VA loans
- Must be able to clear outstanding pre-closing and post-closing conditions
- Must have experience with on-line doc prep systems and a paperless environment, i.e., emailing closing packages and electronic delivery of closed loans to investors
- College degree preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required
About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for contract work or a direct placement in finance and accounting, Hunter Hamilton will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Hunter Hamilton is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.hunterhamiltonpr.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.