The Freight Invoice Analyst/ Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for auditing, analyzing, and processing invoices for assigned customer(s). This position will also provide customer service support as needed, while meeting deadlines for payments and maintaining completeness of data for assigned customer(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciling invoices for assigned customer(s) to include invoice review, obtaining necessary approvals, managing invoice discrepancies, and processing invoice payment
- Reconciling open invoice (aging) reports for multiple vendors
- Generating and/or compiling accurate invoice data sets for customer reports
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable principles and procedures
- Organized and keen eye for details
- Ability to apply fundamental accounting knowledge and skills to customer invoicing process
- Ability to prepare routine and special financial reports and records
- Ability to work independently while meeting internal and external deadlines
- Proficient business writing and speaking skills, with a strong desire to exceed overall expectations
About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for contract work or a direct placement in finance and accounting, Hunter Hamilton will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Hunter Hamilton is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.hunterhamiltonpr.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.