We are actively seeking a skilled Bookkeeper to organize and manage the financial records of our rapidly growing client in Kansas City, MO. This full-time position is for someone who has a knack for numbers and strong previous bookkeeping experience. If you are looking for a stable job in a booming business, we encourage you to apply!
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable, including preparation of monthly invoices and maintaining customer and vendor records
- Accounts Payable including: purchase orders and vendor records maintenance
- Bank reconciliations for depository accounts
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts; reviewing for input accuracy and prepare monthly reports and journal entries, as needed
- General ledger maintenance
- Prepare monthly vendor payments
- Administration of quarterly business and payroll taxes
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Maintain required business documents
- Prepare annual 1099’s
- Maintain financial document retention files
- New vendor setup and maintenance
- Client statement reconciliation and discrepancies
- Deposit and cash reports
- Prepare and/or review of all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- 3-5 years Full Charge Bookkeeping experience
- Excellent numeracy skills with an ability to spot inaccuracies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision
About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for contract work or a direct placement in finance and accounting, Hunter Hamilton will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Hunter Hamilton is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.hunterhamiltonpr.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.