Customer Services Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client has a direct hire role for a customer service representative. This representative is responsible for booking loads and ensuring that the customer’s loads are taken care of per the customer’s requests. A person in this position is able to easily work the accounts of others as needed. The position will interface with the Operations, Accounting, & IT departments to facilitate the customer’s needs.
- Direct point of contact for TDIS customers and is responsible for booking loads and ensuring that the customer’s loads are taken care of per the customer’s requests.
- Respond quickly to high volumes of email traffic.
- Interface with the Operations, Accounting, & IT departments to facilitate the customer’s needs.
- Interface with the customers on pricing requests and accessorial issues. Accept or reject load offers based upon availability. Book and route loads based upon the customer’s requests.
- Interfacing with the customer to keep them updated and/or resolve issues that may arise due to accessorial, loads not meeting schedules, or equipment related issues. This includes the processing of paperwork to support these functions.
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Proficient and accurate typing skills required
- Ability to create tables, charts, etc. in MS Excel
- Ability to analyze data and communicate to customers and management issues that affect service.
- Ability to effectively negotiate with customers.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum Level: LTL Experience in customer service or similar.
- Required: High School Graduate
- Preferred Level: Bachelor’s Degree
AddressPlymouth Meeting, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Hunter Gibbons