- Posted: over a month ago
Provide strategy, design & planning, administration & maintenance of global IT network infrastructure and systems, Microsoft AD networks, and 2nd/3rd level support.
- Provide global IT infrastructure and implementation plans.
- Administer global network infrastructure upgrades with Cisco value-added partners.
- Plan and coordinate the setup, installation, configuration, and maintenance of Cisco switches, firewall, and routers.
- Create and maintain networking specific documentation.
- Assist in supporting companys messaging Systems to include Exchange 2016, EWS, and Mimecast cloud-based spam/antivirus solution
- Assist with design, configuration and maintenance of enterprise voice communication systems, including both SIP and PRI circuits across several PBX vendors (Avaya/Asterix/Mitel/VX)
- Develop and maintain a Remote Access infrastructure including end-user VPN access and cross-platform Citrix Application and Desktop presentation
- Administer and maintain global enterprise storage systems.
- Administer and maintain global data backup and recovery systems.
- Administer and maintain global network security systems and policies.
- As a member of the engineering team assists in the design, documentation, implementation, and support of Windows 2008/2012/2016 network configurations
- Responsible for implementing and deploying group policies and Active Directory network services (DHCP, WINS & DNS) within a Windows /2008/2102/2016 networking environment
- Provide support for PBX and phone systems.
- Provide additional IT infrastructure support and project assistance as required.
- CCNA or equivalent experience with Cisco switches, firewalls, and routers is strongly preferred.
- MCSE or equivalent experience with multi-location Microsoft Active Directory is strongly preferred.
- VMware vSphere experience.
- 4+ years experience with Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Exchange Server, IIS, DNS, and DHCP) primary role as a Microsoft Active Directory system engineer
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in managing networking systems, the design of network system, and LAN/WAN management required
- Experience with Meraki MX firewalls and MS switches in WAN environment
- 4 + years experience installing and configuring VMware 5.x/6.x across a large enterprise environment
- Experience in supporting/maintaining storage systems strongly preferred.
- SCCM experience preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
Hunter Gibbons - CHURN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?