Help Desk Analyst
- $55,000 Yearly
Our client is seeking a Help Desk Analyst (Tier 1) to add to the team. The ideal candidate will have a couple years of IT support experience and some exposure to Office 365.
This is a permanent position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking.
- Walk users through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions, Ask targeted questions to diagnose the problem when necessary.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with users to ensure their systems are functional
- Report user feedback and potential product requests to senior staff.
- Help create technical documentation and manuals
- Setup of all new users both accounts and desktop/ laptop environments
- Responsible for the standard build of all desktops and maintenance of all printers/copiers
- Maintain basic aspects of IP phone system.
- Assist in basic networking issues, and be able to run cables neatly and terminate all ends.
- In charge of inventory and ensuring storage room is kept in an organized manner
- Mobile device management
- Associate / Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- MCP, A+ or Network+ would be desirable.
- Minimum 1-year previous IT Service Desk
- Strong customer service focus and experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within the Firm.
- Ability to effectively document in detail, events pertaining to open issues.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments Knowledge of VMware
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and document management systems.
- Experience with office 365 is a must
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems and Active Directory (reset passwords, unlock accounts, create a new user).
- Knowledge of HP& Dell hardware, iPads, iPhones, Androids, MDM, RDP & VPN tools.
- A self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
**For immediate consideration contact: firstname.lastname@example.org**
Hunter Gibbons - CHURNBethesda, MD
TechnologyView All Hunter Gibbons - CHURN Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.