2nd Shift Assembler
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
We have multiple assembly positions available and looking for candidates who want to grow with a great company! We have excellent benefits and all new hires will be eligible for benefits on the first day of the month after hire. First and second shift positions available.
Due to volume, all positions are working 5 (10) hour shifts at this time, Monday through Friday. Normal shift during lower volumes is 4 (10) hour shifts Monday through Thursday. There are two voluntary Saturday shifts per month. Anyone who works a Saturday overtime shift receives a $100 bonus (net, grossed up for taxes). Overtime is paid after 40 hours and double time is paid after 50 hours worked per week.
Assembly 2nd Shift (Starts at $17.50/hour, assembling window shades)
2nd shift: 3pm-1:30am
Career path: Lavel 1, Level 2, Level 3 Technical Specialist, Level 3 Leadership, Team Coordinator, Production Supervisor
Reviews fabrication customer order information that specifies shade color, rail color, cord color and components to be used to complete customer order.
Gathers and organizes all necessary supplies that will be needed to complete customer orders during the shift. Orders and restocks supplies on an as needed basis.
Sets up all table measurements for the cutting of fabrics. Arranges fabrics on table surface to obtain maximum amount of fabric usage and eliminate undue waste. Checks fabric for flaws or defects prior to cutting.
Assembles rails, fabric and components using hand tools such as, drills, hammers and needle nose pliers. Affixes label instructions and product information to the window shade.
Benefits of working for Hunter Douglas Window Fashions include:
- 13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of Paid sick time accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, new parent and family care time off and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
- Medical ( Kaiser or Cigna), dental ( Delta Dental), a vision plan ( VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
- Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
- Robust wellness program with access to monthly virtual classes through Wellbeats and monthly company wellness challenges.
- Generous discount on window coverings.
- Charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, adoption assistance, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists and more!
Hunter DouglasWhy Work Here?
Hunter Douglas is a great company, fostering personal growth and development.
Hunter Douglas is the market leader in the custom window covering industry. We are looking for candidates with a focus on continuous improvement, innovation, and excellence in all areas of the business. We have multiple locations and multiple career tracks; apply today!