Regional Account Executive
- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
REGIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Want to make a difference in the world?
OUR CLIENT is a leader in IoT cloud-based stormwater management, is seeking a full-time Regional Account Executive to support a fast-growing company whose products help communities adapt to changing societal and environmental circumstances. The company offers a hybrid work environment based on trust and transparency. Office-based activities are guided by 'office with a purpose' centered on teamwork requirements. It's possible to 'design anywhere, build anywhere' given our company lives in the cloud!
OUR CLIENT is a passionate team of water experts and technologists driven to protect our communities, infrastructure, and the environment from the impacts of stormwater runoff. They seek to transform stormwater from a problem to an asset. They believe the stormwater management challenges facing communities today require performance improvements, adaptive capacity, and operational transparency that only digital approaches can deliver. They are the creator and leading provider of Continuous Monitoring and Adaptive Control (CMAC) solutions. Their software products provide solutions to multiple, often competing, stormwater objectives, providing customers with economic savings, resiliency, and peace of mind since 2007.
The Regional Account Executive (RAE) is responsible for business development and sales within a specified geographic region. RAE’s collaborate with the company's ecosystem of channel partners including Engineering and Consulting firms (E&C) in developing relationships with major clients to increase revenue. Pursues relationships with potential new accounts and seeks business expansion opportunities with current clients.
Preferred candidates will hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a closely related discipline with at least 5-7 years of progressive experience in sales and partner relationship management. A background in water resources and/or civil engineering is preferred. Specific requirements include the following:
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Identify prospective customers & their engineering partners. Identify opportunities for collaboration, lead all aspects of deal execution.
- Sell and win company implementations and software subscription revenue
- Build relationships with key partner stakeholders to understand their business objectives and ensure mutual success for the end customer. Communicate frequently with regional partners to gather feedback from mutual end-clients and gain insight into industry trends and regulatory developments
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company products and articulating our value proposition to a variety of partners. Emphasize the benefits of products to highlight product capabilities and how they solve customer problems. Continually grow your working knowledge of the company platform and the Stormwater industry
- Solution mapping and driving specifications of the solution; collaborating with Customer Success
- Maintain the company's CRM system and data to support company growth
- Good negotiation, problem solving, presentation, planning and time management skills
- Outstanding people relationship and networking skills, extensive personal network
- Excellent judgment and decisiveness, bias for action
- Unrelenting pursuit of excellence, always striving to improve individual and team performance
- Experience selling digital solutions in civil infrastructure
- Experience with CRM and forecasting systems
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written & presentation
- Ability to thrive in a team selling environment
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high-growth company
- Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced degrees in civil or water resource engineering
- Professional Engineer license is a plus
- Previous training in sales methodologies such as strategic selling, consultative selling or challenger sales
Current Benefits Summary
OUR CLIENT offers competitive compensation and an employee-centered benefits package relative to most start-ups, including:
- Competitive base salary and paid time off
- Bonus opportunity based on individual and company performance against goals
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO/HMO health coverage
- Delta Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- 401(K) - employee contributions plus a corporate match up to 5% of base compensation
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent spending account
- Short term and long-term disability
- Home office reimbursement account
- Pre-tax transit account
- Pre-tax parking account
Powered by JazzHR
Hunter Crown, LLCWashington, DC
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.