- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Demand for critical minerals to power the energy transition is growing exponentially. Yet, we know mining deeper and broader, and building landfills higher and wider works against our fight to save the planet. We see the path forward. We believe all the critical minerals needed for the energy transition are already in circulation today. We just didn’t have a clean, profitable way of retrieving them, until now.
Our client is a metal processing technology company. Their electro-extraction technology helps battery recyclers and miners capture more critical minerals—for use in lithium-ion battery manufacturing, among other things—while dramatically reducing costs and emissions. They are the heart of metals processing; they are the crucial step that profitably separates critical minerals from other elements, transforming them into production-grade feedstocks for the energy transition.
The company recently closed a $12.5M Series A funding, won second place at TechCrunch Disrupt, and just moved into a new 1,200 sqft facility outside Boston.
You won’t find another team like theirs. The company believes in open, honest communication, and enjoying its work while changing the world. They work quickly but with intention—they've scaled their technology in size 100x in the past year. They're mission-oriented and think big—they're focused on reducing gigatons CO2 emissions from the atmosphere by 2050. And they value the perspectives and opinions of their colleagues while pushing one another to excel.
They're a dynamic team looking for a new team member who’s also passionate about addressing climate change and advancing the clean energy industry. Consistent with their commitment to diversity & inclusion, they value colleagues with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
If this is you, keep reading.
Our client has an immediate need for a Development Manager to join and support the rollout of their innovative electro-extraction solution in critical industry verticals. As the company continues its rapid development, they are looking for a high-energy, self-starter to support both the strategy development and the commercial delivery of the company’s best-in-class solution.
This role requires a confident and enterprising professional, a good listener, someone who is comfortable interfacing with senior-level leadership, motivated to determine and deliver the best solution for customers, and able to work well within a deal team and across multiple teams in a rapidly growing business. The company is looking for a sharp, hungry individual who is committed to truly redefining the way we refine critical minerals for the energy transition.
This role will report to the VP Head of Business Development. They will work across both the Business Development Group and Corporate Development Group. This role can be remote and flexible, but success will likely require extensive interfacing virtually and in-person with customers and partners.Key responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Support multiple deal teams with organization and execution of development tasks
- Take on responsibility for special projects related to new feedstocks, markets, and partner opportunities
- Create tools, templates, references, and institutional knowledge that enhances the efficiency and speed at which the company can deliver solutions to customers
- Maintain forward-looking strategic materials including financial models, market analysis, and price curves
- Generally, support the strategy, business development, and marketing teams on ways to continuously improve solution fit, go-to-market strategy, and growth opportunities.
- Represent the company in industry events and via speaking engagements
Qualifications and experience.
Qualified candidates will possess a strong combination of the following:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of professional experience in development, consulting, investing, or financial analysis. Experience in the mining, materials, commodities, and/or logistics sectors a plus
- Impeccable reputation and with a strong desire to grow relationships in this sector
- Ability to work collaboratively with a deal team to analyze complex situations and communicate decisions and rationale to internal and external parties.
- Extensive experience with quantitative analysis using Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet or modeling tools.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
Consistent with their commitment to diversity & inclusion, our client values people with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people. They especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
We know the right candidate might not check every box in this job description. You could also have important skills we haven't thought of. If you think you’re a great candidate for this role, apply and tell us why. To apply, send us a resume and a few sentences about why you are interested in this position and what you bring to the table. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Powered by JazzHR
Hunter Crown, LLC
Get fresh Yes Energy jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.