Installers - Satellite (DTV)
Hunter Cole Communications Group Fullerton, CA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hunter-Cole Communications Group is hiring Full-Time sub-contractors to install DirectTV.
Technicians in this position exhibit knowledge innovations to provide outstanding customers service while installing DirectTV technology in commercial and residential settings. Contractors also, utilize their own van or truck, tools, and meter.
- Perform Installations, from start to finish, of DirecTV systems.
- Trouble shooting problems and complete proper documentation of any and all paperwork.
- Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
- Connecting cutting edge technology by placing mounts, satellite dishes and receivers to ensure broadband connectivity.
- Educating customers by reviewing orders with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
- Good customer service skills and a willingness
- One-year previous experience.
- Resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
- ·Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass background, MVR.
- Smart phone or tablet with WIFI, and camera, needed
Sign on bonus available.
Keywords: Dish, DirecTV, Direct TV, DirecTV, Satellite, Cable, Comcast, Cox, Time Warner, Cable One, Technician, Installer
Hunter Cole Communications GroupWhy Work Here?
Shaping the connections of telecommunications to enhance the lives of others through satellite technology.
Hunter-Cole Communications Groups provides a full complement of Engineering, Furnishing and Installation (EF&I), Test/Turn-Up Services, Installation, and Comprehensive Maintenance Programs to our clients and customers. By employing only the most experienced engineers, we are able to develop detailed system designs that meet our clients’ specific desires and requirements. With the ability to take our clients from the beginning to end of the Telecom, Wireless, and Multimedia spectrums, Hunter-Cole Communications Group is your complete solution.
3525 W. Commonwealth Ave Unit Q Fullerton CA 92833Fullerton, CA