Power Sports Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Power Sports Technician
Are you a power sports enthusiast with experience as a technician? Are you looking for a great team to work with and the ability to grow in your career?
Great opportunity for growth, competitive pay, and great benefits!
Company Paid Employee Medical Coverage!
Hunter Automotive Group provides the stability of a 4TH generation family-owned company, the opportunity to earn a great income, and the potential to expand your career with our growing company!
Hunter Power Sports is currently seeking an experienced A or B level technician to join the team in Hendersonville, North Carolina!
We support many brands giving you the opportunity to work on different vehicles and expand your own expertise. We work with Can-Am, BRP, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Kymco and more! Whether your experience is in motorcycles, ATVs, Side x Sides, Sea-doos or Mules, APPLY NOW!
Technician Job Requirements:
- C level technician or above
- Powersports shop experience required
- Clean driving record and required
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Basic tools required
- MMI or similar trade school training preferred
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits package (Medical BCBS, dental and vision)
- 401k retirement with company match
- Paid time off
- On the job training
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive pay
- Positive and fun genuine work environment
Hunter Automotive Group provides the stability of a family-owned company, the opportunity to earn a great income, and the potential to grow your career with our growing company. We have proudly served the western North Carolina community since 1940!
At Hunter Automotive Group our Core Focus is to improve the quality of life for everyone at our dealerships. The Core Values of Honesty, Never Settle, Strong Work Ethic, and Positive Attitude helps us maintain the right culture and guide our day-to-day operations.
Do you have what it takes to become part of our Hunter Team? Ask yourself:
1. Do I say what I mean and mean what I say?
2. Am I always honest with myself, my teammates, and my customers?
3. Do I strive for more, always being proactive?
4. Can I live a “grow or die” mantra, always pushing for what’s next, what’s better, and what’s more effective?
5. Do I look to improve myself both mentally and physically?
If you answer “Yes!” to all of those questions, you will be a GREAT fit in our company culture. We are proud of our:
FANTASTIC Company Culture.
We pride ourselves in appreciating our employees, providing a great work environment, welcoming innovative ideas.
GREAT Work-Life Balance.
We know work is only part of your life and we value that by accommodating manageable work hours.
Our employees learn from each other through peer training, best practices, and mentorship. We are a team!
PROMINENT Professional Development Opportunities.
PREVALENT Opportunity for Advancement.
We love to develop our employees and promote from within. Above-average performance + demonstrating the core values = success and promotions!
Operates on a set of principles that demands integrity in every transaction and
incorporates giving back to the community we serve. Our goals are to gain our
customers’ trust by always seeking to do what is fair and right, to build our employees
by empowering them to succeed, and to strive for excellence in everything we do.