Hunter Ambrose International | Senior Consultant position
Hunter Ambrose, founded in 2006, is a retained executive search and recruitment firm based in Kansas City, Missouri. We're recruiting for a B2B Sales Consultant. This is a remote, 1099 position and candidates who live within 60 miles of Kansas City, Missouri preferred.
As the country and the market begin to emerge from COVID-19 circumstances - At Hunter Ambrose we expect 2021 to be one of our best years in our 15 year history. Senior Consultant positions have the opportunity for advancement based on goal achievement including a leadership seat at the table in the future. Hunter Ambrose team members are competitive, innovative, curious and creative. We take enormous pride delivering the highest caliber of candidate and raising the bar in the recruitment and executive search field.
Ideal candidates should be goal focused, able to juggle multiple and ever changing priorities with grace, humor and action. The Four Agreements encapsulates our business philosophy. This is a commission based position and you will have 100% support to secure commission the first 30 days.
- Full time position- Flexible schedule
- Position reports to the CEO
- Call on prospective and warm leads for business development sales- You'll be working across 4 time zones
- Current focus includes hospitals, rural hospitals, hospice organizations, non profits and tech firms
- Set appointments with prospective clients and the CEO to discuss recruitment agreements
- Manage the sales cycle for 100% client
- Create content rich, personalized emails for client engagement
- Source prospective clients through LinkedIn and other online resources
- Maintain accurate notes in the CRM
- Partner with the assigned recruiter for secure search assignments to participate and support the recruitment process
- 5 years of professional experience preferred in HR, recruiting, sales, hospitality, tech or related field
- 2+ years of B2B experience; preferably in the healthcare, digital and or executive space
- Comfortable cold calling and engaging prospective clients over the phone and email
- CRM / ATS experience (preferably with BullHorn)
- Mature and professional demeanor- Able to build rapport with others
- Goal oriented- KPI focused with results
- College level writing skills
- Highly familiar with Office 365 and working with google docs required
- Home office required
- 1099 consultant position to start
- Generous gross commission with bi-weekly pay periods
- Commission based position
- $500.00 bonus upon securing first contract
- In 2020, during COVD-19, consultants earned over 4k after 30 days and 7k after 90 days
- Base salary and benefits negotiable after 100 days of goal achievement
Please forward your resume, (no cover letter needed) and be sure to include your LinkedIn url.
Thank you and be well!
Hunter Ambrose Recruitment & Executive Search FirmHunter Ambrose, founded in 2006, is based in Kansas City, Missouri. Our goal is to provide the highest caliber of candidate and services at a fair and equitable fee.Hunter Ambrose has been honored to work with organizations throughout the United States, Canada, the European Union and Australia.