Reporting to the Executive Assistant of the division, this role provides administrative support to a global, international Investment team. This is an exciting career opportunity for any person looking to build upon a career in Administration and Executive Assistance. You will be a self-starter with demonstrated administration and organizational skills, combined with strong software and business-tool capabilities. This position will require strong attention to detail and the ability to organize, prioritize and manage your own time as well as others!
Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for the team
Process invoices, expense reports and corporate credit card reconciliations using Excel and other software tools
Assist with coordination of internal and external meetings, conference calls, welcoming guests and ordering refreshments for working lunches, etc.
Assist with planning team events
Organise and monitor weekly pipeline meetings for International team
Track data in Excel
Other duties as required
- 1-2 years of administrative experience, preferably including travel arrangements and bookings
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Strong numerical skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with internal staff and external contacts
Excellent remuneration package. Please send your resume to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.