Do you love the buzz and excitement of working with a Marketing and Sales team in a fun, tech environment? Our client, an award-winning, forward-thinking firm likes to work smart and have fun!
You'll be supporting a Marketing and Sales Manager who is definitely not a micro manager, who will give you lots of autonomy and so much variety, that you’ll never be bored!
The position will give you the opportunity to own your projects as well as work in collaboration with other members of the marketing team to ensure events, lead generation, market research, content and presentation development are executed efficiently and effectively.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate events and trade shows and communicate with event sponsors and presenters
- Assist in execution of communication such as write/edit copy for advertisements, websites, news releases and other marketing materials
- Collaborate on and administer email and lead generation marketing campaigns
- Prequalify leads from trade shows and events (no telemarketing) and pass information through to the Sales team
- Assist with coordinating online presentations, discovery meetings, webinars and lunch and learns
- Help liaise with journalists, analysts and technical reporters
- Coordination of newsletter communication
- Collaborate with marketing team on research and analysis
- Provide support to the Sales team where needed
- Collaborate with various team members in the UK, US, Singapore and HQ to support marketing and lead generation campaign execution
What You Bring:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- A confident, enthusiastic personality
- A degree or diploma, preferably in marketing, communications, or business
- Some professional experience in marketing, business, software development or IT
- Competence and familiarity with software and computers a must, especially MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills, and critical thinking skills
- Able to work in a team environment as well as solo projects
- Attention to detail in event coordination and communication
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and global marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of SEO, social media and other Internet marketing strategies
- Willing to learn new technologies such as SharpSpring, Webinar, CRM, Meltwater, HootSuite, Eetcet.
Transit accessible location in Richmond, not far from No. 2 Road and Westminster Highway.
They are very socially active with their staff – for example – Breakfast is served to all staff every Monday, yoga is offered 4 times a week, gym membership discounts, a video games room and more!
Company offers an attractive salary package, comprehensive benefits, Incentive Share Plan, and Group RRSP.
Please send your resume to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.