- Posted: 3 days ago
Hunt Electric, Inc. of Salt Lake City, UT is searching for a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team. Can you work independently as well in a team environment with other employees to assist in accounting related duties and coordinating projects? Do you enjoy working with people in-person, and over the phone with various support needs? Are you dependable, organized, and have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills? If so, keep on reading!
This position requires self-motivation and self-management of work with strong interpersonal skills to meet with users in a face-to-face environment.
This full-time Project Coordinator position receives a competitive salary commensurate with experience and position responsibilities. As a full-time Project Coordinator, you would also be eligible for an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid personal time (PTO). If this sounds like the career opportunity that you’ve been looking for, apply today!
- Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate records for multiple jobs - working with multiple project managers.
- Responsible for preparing project billings and working to ensure prompt payments from customers.
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy and conducive working relationship with Contractors as well as Vendors/Suppliers.
- Responsible for properly code and costs are accurate and up-to-date for all projects and provide accurate reporting to assigned project managers and controller.
- Ensure that all jobs have a preliminary notice filed on the State Construction Registry to protect future lien rights for Hunt Electric.
- Manage and obtain lien waivers for each job to ensure timely release of the month draws with the General.
- Act as a receptionist back up to greet/announce visitors and answer phones. Assist Project Managers, Controller, and CFO with miscellaneous projects and assignments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working on Construction Related Projects
- Experience with AP/AR
- Experience with Lien Waivers
- Experience with Purchase Orders
- One year of progressively responsible project coordination experience resulting in demonstrated ability to perform major duties.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to multiple requests in a short time frame and prioritize responses to address the needs of many in a short period.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive situations with objectivity and professionalism.
- Communication and interpersonal skills involving the ability to establish trust, develop relationships, maintain confidence, and understand social behavior and interactions.
- Ability to work well with all organizational levels to influence actions and negotiate outcomes.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively through oral and written means.
- Well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Construction accounting experience.
ABOUT HUNT ELECTRIC, INC.
Hunt Electric, Inc. is a full-service electrical, technology, and infrastructure contractor with wide-reaching services available to all types of markets. With licenses in eight states and offices in Salt Lake City, St. George, and Denver, we have continued to lead the industry across the Inter-mountain West since 1986. Our turn-key services range from design-build engineering to construction and maintenance. With eight in-house divisions, an on-site prefabrication department, in-house licensed engineers, a fully trained and specialized workforce, and 24-hour on-call service, Hunt Electric ensures our clients’ projects are successful from start to finish – and beyond.
As a thriving Utah-based business, we’re looking for enthusiastic, positive people to come on board with us and build successful, long-term careers. We believe in making an investment in each employee’s strengths. Hunt Electric is a place where you will learn, grow, contribute, and lead. That’s why we offer competitive pay and fantastic benefits. If this sounds like the career opportunity you've been looking for, apply today!
Are you able to work independently with minimal supervision? Do you work well under pressure? Can you clearly communicate technical information both verbally and in writing? If yes, apply now!
This is a full-time position with a typical working schedule of Monday - Thursday, 7:00 am - 4:30 pm, and Friday, 7:00 am - 2:00 pm.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you believe that you’re a good fit for this position, please fill out our application today. We look forward to meeting you.
AddressWest Valley City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Hunt Electric
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?