Electrical Project Manager
Position Title: Project Manager
Work Location: Denver, Colorado - Greater Metro Front Range Areas
Hunt Electric is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an Electrical Project Manager position based in our Littleton, CO office. The qualified candidate may oversee the project from bidding the project to the final construction. The position requires a high level of customer service to build and maintain relationships. Experience with an electrical background is required.
- Bid and prepare Electrical cost estimates and construction schedules.
- Prepare and oversee Electrical pre-construction budgets and schedules.
- Process contract drawings and specifications and oversee that the project is in accordance with these documents.
- Process and manage change requests and change orders.
- Prepare billings, ensure timely submission of the billings, and follow up as necessary for payments.
- Monitor project's material, equipment, and labor costs and ensure accurate reporting is being conducted.
- Read, interpret, analyze and forecast a project's cost report and determine the status of the job in terms of schedule and cost.
- Be aware of the project costs, monitor and compare daily progress on site with the project's estimate.
- Conduct and participate in project meetings as needed.
- Coordinate, manage, and communicate with all vendors and effectively deal with all items such as purchase orders, submittals, releases, delivery, labor, schedule, and payment disputes.
- Ensure that the project is in a positive cash flow position and review project manager reports accurately and timely with the Sr. Management representative(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five plus years of experience with electrical project installation and two years experience/knowledge of electrical construction, design, finance, and management required.
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc., and their impact on project activities.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence etc.) skills are essential.
- Proficiency in company's computer system, department software, and typing necessary.
- A licensed electrician or electrical construction background.
This full-time Electrical Project Manager receives a competitive salary commensurate with experience and position responsibilities. As a full-time Electrical Project Manager, you would also be eligible for an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid personal time (PTO). If this sounds like the career opportunity that you've been looking for, apply today!
ABOUT HUNT ELECTRIC, INC.
Hunt Electric, Inc. is a full-service electrical, technology, and infrastructure contractor with wide-reaching services available to all types of markets. With licenses in eight states and offices in Salt Lake City, St. George, and Denver, we have continued to lead the industry across the Inter-mountain West since 1986. Our turn-key services range from design-build engineering to construction and maintenance. With eight in-house divisions, an on-site prefabrication department, in-house licensed engineers, a fully trained and specialized workforce, and 24-hour on-call service, Hunt Electric ensures our clients' projects are successful from start to finish - and beyond.
As a thriving Utah-based business, we're looking for enthusiastic, positive people to come on board with us and build successful, long-term careers. We believe in making an investment in each employee's strengths. Hunt Electric is a place where you will learn, grow, contribute, and lead. That's why we offer competitive pay and fantastic benefits. If this sounds like the career opportunity you've been looking for, apply today!
Are you able to work independently with minimal supervision? Do you work well under pressure? Can you clearly communicate technical information both verbally and in writing? If yes, apply now!
This is a full-time position with a typical working schedule of Monday - Thursday, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, and Friday, 7:00 am - 2:00 pm.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you believe that you're a good fit for this position, please fill out our application today. We look forward to meeting you.
Hunt Electric, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note: Submitting a resume to Hunt Electric, Inc. implies that you are interested in a position(s), but does not mean you are an applicant. You are usually not considered an applicant until you have been contacted by a Human Resources representative. Then, you may be asked to begin the designated application process, which may involve an interview and/or job-related testing.
Hunt ElectricLittleton, CO
TechnologyView All Hunt Electric Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.