Essential Job Functions
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all resident related inquires.
- Coordinates and assists with all requests from resident with the property management team. by entering in work orders into YARDI.
- Answers resident questions and assists with resolving concerns while providing highest level of customer service through courteous, professional, and prompt responses to all inquiries. This includes following up on all interactions with customers and ensuring all items have been addressed, through to resolution.
- Assist in inspecting the model and vacant homes to ensure they are ready for touring prospective clients as needed.
- Coordinates move-in dates and administers move in lease documents and home inspection with resident.
- Coordinate move-outs, pre-inspection and final inspection for outgoing residents to include assessing any charge for damages and delivery of the final utility bill (where applicable).
- Receives rent payments and assure all residents are in good financial standing without any balances on their account. All fees are rent are charged correctly in Yardi.
- Assist with ensuring community curb appeal and maintaining the appearances of the office, amenities, model, homes, and community.
- Conducts 100% follow-up phone calls to residents to ensure that work orders are completed to the resident’s satisfaction.
- May perform other duties as needed to assist the Community Director/Community Manager and/or Leasing team
Have a high school diploma (or equivalent); a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Property Management, or other related discipline is preferred.
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Property Management is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience working with computers and typical office software such as Email, Word, Excel, and internet browsers.
- The ability to show houses which may include working in all types of weather conditions.
- Previous experience in sales preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in handling highly confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A high degree of professionalism and a strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity required.
- Ability to resolve problems independently and responsibility.
Requires a reliable, self-motivated, team player who pays close attention detail, demonstrates strong communication, client management and business literacy skills. Demonstrates discretion and ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance. Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues. Takes initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation.
Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time Temporary position. Days and hours of work are standard business hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
As a family-owned company, we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset. We’re proud of our reputation for strong human capital, and remain dedicated to providing our employees with essential tools to foster both personal and professional growth. And, while we are committed to offering competitive salaries and a strong benefits package, we understand the important role company culture plays in employee longevity—and work tirelessly to promote a healthy working environment for our entire corporate family.
Hunt Companies, Inc
Why Work Here?Hunt employs over 1,500 direct employees among 46 offices nationwide. Hunt Companies’ broader platform (including affiliates) employs over 6,000 additional employees across 80 offices in the United States. In addition to tremendous opportunities for growth and development in your chosen career path, you will also gain invaluable experience working with one of the premier real estate services companies in the United States. As a family-owned company, we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset. We’re proud of our reputation for strong human capital, and remain dedicated to providing our employees with essential tools to foster both personal and professional growth. And, while we are committed to offering competitive salaries and a strong benefits package, we understand the important role company culture plays in employee longevity—and work tirelessly to promote a healthy working environment for our entire corporate family.
Positive Work Environment!