Assists the Resident Services Office with the coordination of all Quality Inspection activity. These activities would include turns inspections, pre-inspections, move-in and move-out inspections of residential units and surrounding common areas in the Military community. Monitors all operational procedures ensuring quality services provided to the residents as well as established work standards meet applicable contractual, State, Federal, Military Housing Project and Company standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Conducts turns and move-in inspections to determine market readiness of vacant homes and in coordination with the Maintenance Department implements high quality standards of product readiness.
- Conducts pre-move-out inspections of homes and recommends charges for applicable damages. Makes efforts to ensure charges are collected from the resident prior to final move out. May perform interim unit inspections as required.
- Assists the environmental and safety department when required.
- Performs daily interior and exterior community self-inspections, completes monthly reports of inspection results and reports to the QA Manager on appropriate recommendations.
- Maintains current knowledge of and ensures compliance with all applicable state and local laws, particularly regarding resident-landlord relations, all applicable OSHA regulations, and Fair Housing laws.
- Maintains current knowledge of building(s) fire and emergency systems and location of shut off procedures for gas, electric, and water.
- Makes accurate and consistent charges to residents in accordance with established charge sheets and ensures that charges are collected from the resident prior to final move out.
- Performs all functions to ensure the preservation of the community and its value.
- Communicates with residents regarding questions, concerns, service requests, and recertification inspections and takes steps to resolve issues or refer them to appropriate associates. Responds to all residents in a courteous and prompt manner, prepares correspondence to residents and maintains accurate conversation records.
- Assists with maintenance of the community vehicles to ensure continued proper maintenance and ensure continual safety. Ensures the safekeeping of vehicle(s) and coordinates timely registration with Corporate Fleet Administrator. Maintains good operating condition of all maintenance equipment.
- Provides back-up support to the Resident Services/Community teams as necessary to perform appropriate relocation services, administration support and pre-move-out processing.
- Uphold all company policies, goals, and values. Represent the community in a professional manner at all times-on and off the property.
- Escalate property issues or any crises to appropriate parties.
- Uphold all company policies, goals, and values.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED required and Associate Degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Experience and Qualifications
- One to two years’ property management experience preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work within specified deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including, proficient in use of Excel and MS Office.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Previous experience in customer service or customer relations role highly desirable
- Proficient in standard office software to include MS Word, MS Excel, Email software and internet browsers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience in Yardi a plus.
Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
As a family-owned company, we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset. We’re proud of our reputation for strong human capital, and remain dedicated to providing our employees with essential tools to foster both personal and professional growth. And, while we are committed to offering competitive salaries and a strong benefits package, we understand the important role company culture plays in employee longevity—and work tirelessly to promote a healthy working environment for our entire corporate family.
Hunt Companies, Inc