The Project Coordinator works under the direction of the Community Director. The Project Coordinator will assist and work closely with the sites management team; DO/SDO; RMD, and/or Asset Manager with the implementation of significant projects to make home repairs, scheduling work dates, scheduling hospitality suites, contacting cleaning service, sending emails, making phone calls, and updating spreadsheets. Follow up calls, and reporting weekly on the work progress.
Essential Job Functions
- Project coordination support for various projects includes but is not limited to:
- Coordination of work efforts for vendors
- Conducts inspections pre-and post-project
- Coordinates work schedules with residents, vendors, and management (leaders)
- Coordinate information between vendors and leaders and residents
- Maintains and updates project schedule electronically on shared drive for management
- Effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of the organization; as well as field and office personnel, subcontractors, outsource partners/vendors and client representatives.
- Manage and communicate vendor updates or concerns on assigned to the project to appropriate leadership.
- Communicates about program or project progress and any necessary recommendation for modifications and/or adjustments.
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and report preparation.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for meetings.
- Scheduling of meetings and team conference calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- One to three years’ experience in a property management preferred.
- Strong internet research skills, experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word to create, modify, and edit spreadsheets, presentations, and documents.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast- paced job.
- Effective multi-tasking ability, written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and industry professionals.
- Able to prioritize and understand deadlines.
- Must be able to maintain good relationships with department, peers, subcontractors, vendors, and owners.
- Solid quantitative skills and capacity for analytical and critical thinking.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Requires a self-motivated, independent thinker who can be a part of a team and demonstrates strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills. Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and industry professionals.
Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
As a family-owned company, we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset. We’re proud of our reputation for strong human capital, and remain dedicated to providing our employees with essential tools to foster both personal and professional growth. And, while we are committed to offering competitive salaries and a strong benefits package, we understand the important role company culture plays in employee longevity—and work tirelessly to promote a healthy working environment for our entire corporate family.