Under Community Director’s Supervision, the Marketing Coordinator is to plan and oversee property marketing, public relations programs, and Social Media efforts targeted toward driving occupancy, maintaining current occupancy levels, and developing positive relationships among the property, residents, and military commands.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement resident programs to include resident related activities, events, and community gatherings.
- Develop and direct monthly and yearly property marketing plan in support of property occupancy goals and resident retention goals.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and adjust as necessary to guarantee achievement of marketing objectives.
- Plan and oversee promotional activities including print, online, social media presence, electronic media, and direct mail and prepares and recommends advertising and marketing strategies as deemed appropriate.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with military partners, resident tenant groups, Base services, military leadership, and key strategic partners.
- Develop and implement resident retention efforts and measure resident satisfaction through direct feedback.
- Develop and upload monthly newsletter.
- Uphold all company policies, goals, and values.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
An Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Property Management, or another related field is highly desirable.
Experience and Qualifications
- One year of experience performing marketing related activities preferred
- Proficient in standard office software such as MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Email programs, and internet browsers. Additionally, experience working on Photoshop or other graphic design/manipulation software highly desirable.
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with the ability to establish strong working relationships with superiors and peers.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work within specified deadlines.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.