Hunt Capital Partners is seeking college students to join our Internship Program. The program is designed for students majoring in business or real estate who have a strong interest in learning about real estate and low income housing tax credit program syndication.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with Asset Management and Investor Reporting to analyze portfolio performance.
- Analyze multi-family real estate financial data.
- Abstract property and fund agreements.
- Assist in administering database information.
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Enrollment in a Bachelor’s Degree program with an emphasis in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration preferred.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong academic background
- Self-motivated, creative, and disciplined seeking to excel in the commercial real estate finance industry
- Excellent oral, written and communication/presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple leaders.
Requires a self-motivated individual who pays close attention to detail and who can prioritize in a fast-moving environment who can demonstrate client management and basic business literacy skills. While working in an independent and reliable manner, team work and effective communication will also be necessary for success.
Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.