We are seeking a Marketing Manager, Retention to join our team at the #6 fastest-growing private company in the U.S.! Reporting to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, you will own the marketing retention programs across all Hunt A Killer subscription games.
The ideal candidate will think holistically about the full customer journey, seeking to improve retention through a mix of data-driven decisions and proven strategies. You will search for customer insights through quantitative & qualitative feedback in order to help define tactics for improvements.
You have experience in subscription-based business and have shown the ability to influence the organization to affect change and improve. Qualified candidates will also have established abilities in analyzing and visualizing data to determine root causes of customer churn, the primary KPI for this position.
This role requires a broad skillset. The right candidate will be confident and inspirational while also being strategic and creative; you will enjoy problem-solving and be a job “owner”. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and to communicate clearly and persuasively.
Greater Seattle area preferred, but we will consider well-qualified remote candidates.
- Define customer segmentation, perform cohort analysis, measure, and regularly report on key retention KPIs including monthly recurring revenue, lifetime customer value, and subscriber churn.
- Create reporting dashboards where you can track progress and share your findings across the organization.
- Perform customer research to identify marketing tactics and create a retention roadmap.
- Analyze, own, and optimize the customer journey, including user account management.
- Develop reactivation and re-engagement strategies to retain customers and increase LTV.
- Identify product opportunities and collaborate with the product team to iterate toward improved customer retention.
- Provide guidance to the acquisition marketing team on key demographics based on metrics.
- Willingness to jump in and support marketing programs for other areas of the business.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on engagement or retention marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. This position is heavily dependent upon data analysis!
- Experience with a paid subscription B2C product business model preferable.
- Significant experience and knowledge in web analytics, data analysis, A/B and multivariate testing.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate with teams across an organization to achieve retention improvements.
- Ability to effectively manage consumer expectations and balance these expectations against business objectives.
- Experience communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units and senior management.
- Microsoft Power BI experience a Plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work across the organization to affect positive changes in retention metrics
- Self-starter with strong coordination, organization, interpersonal, leadership, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure fast-paced startup environment.
- Quantitative and analytical with exceptional ROI-tracking skills and proven methods for marketing optimization.
- Ability to visualize key retention KPIs to communicate status and trends.
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player.
Hunt A Killer is passionate about telling stories in new and memorable ways. We believe it is important not to just hear a narrative but to experience one. By making immersive products that are high-quality and interactive, we create entertainment that brings people together. We are constantly iterating to create meaningful experiences that are unbound by traditional mediums or genres.
Hunt A Killer
Why Work Here?Since 2016, Hunt A Killer has disrupted conventional forms of storytelling by delivering physical items, documents, and puzzles to tell immersive stories that bring people together. What started as a live event has transformed into a thriving global entertainment company with over 100,000 subscribers. Hunt A Killer is passionate about telling stories in new and memorable ways. We believe it is important not to just hear a narrative but to experience one. By making immersive products that are high-quality and interactive, we create entertainment that brings people together. We are constantly iterating to create meaningful experiences that are unbound by traditional mediums or genres.
Accelerate your career and grow with the #6 Fastest-Growing Private Company in America. Join us in connecting the world through experiences!