Sales Representative - Mandarin Speaking
- Expired: June 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Headquartered in London, the UK, HungryPanda is a specialist food delivery platform to providing authentic Chinese food and groceries to Chinese compatriots and students abroad since its establishment in 2017.
HungryPandas vision is to become the global market leading platform that enables overseas Chinese business in the food industry and connects Chinese food to all consumers who enjoy it.
Connecting merchants to consumers via our state-of-the-art online platform and industry leading delivery service. Consolidating the end-to-end value chain of the overseas Chinese food industry to leverage efficiency and scale. Creating business opportunities via our far reaching business network and digital solution
Above all we are food lovers, curious to explore new opportunities, as passionate about creating value for every stakeholder in our ecosystem as we are about delivering our customers quality authentic oriental food. We are a young company, innovative and enthusiastic, creative and professional, supporting our team members to work efficiently rather than long hours. We value everyones opinion and encourage open-mindedness and sharing within the team. We work hard, play hard, and of course keep our workforce fed and happy!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire merchants and assist them in achieving higher orders and GMV (Gross merchandise volume), Responsible for the Sales revenue and market share.
- Arrange in-person meetings to negotiate contracts with potential merchants
- Maintain existing relationships with cooperating merchants, coordinate and resolve issues with various stakeholders, continuously improve merchant satisfaction and merchant service quality, and ensure fluent business operations
- Conduct regular merchant visits, apply for/replace merchant material for merchants.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Maintain and constantly update backstage setting for each merchant in charge
- Liaising with Marketing, and Delivery Operation to align strategies aimed at increasing Gross merchandise volume
- Must be fluent in Mandarin
- Experience in business negotiation, sales and marketing management is preferred
- Working experience in Internet companies is preferred
- Strong time management and project management skills
- High sensitivity on market trend, high sensitivity on data
- Strong commercial acumen and a desire to work with restaurants, not afraid to be refused, have top-notch people skills
- Excellent teamwork ability, cooperate with different teams to promote business cooperation, and be able to efficiently complete business negotiations independently
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at HungryPanda