- Posted: over a month ago
Headquartered in London, the UK, HungryPanda is a global food delivery platform to providing authentic Chinese food and groceries to Chinese compatriots and students abroad since its establishment in 2017.
With its business footprint in more than 60 major cities across the UK, France, Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada, and so on, HungryPanda is the global leader in delivering Chinese food and groceries with extensive market coverage, highest user traffic as well as annual transaction volumes.
- Responsible for regional strategic planning and execution, leading the team to complete targets effectively
- Actively developing new markets, improving customer experience and satisfaction
- Standardize operation procedures
- Create and execute regional marketing strategies
- Build a positive corporate image, continuously increasing brand value
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Be responsible for managing all operations within Japan, and other related Asian market. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- In charge of various areas of the business such as business development, marketing and delivery service, actively developing new markets, improving customer service experience and satisfaction
- Standardize and enhance business operation procedures
- Building up positive brand image, continuously increasing brand value
- Delivering and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analysis, and reports of business operations and finance.
- Expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Leading Region Managers and City Managers to effectively execute all sectors of business operations
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports
- Have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- General management experience is essential for working in this job.
- Need to have excellent networking skills.
- Be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Have knowledge and experience of the sector of technology platform operates within.
- Experience in a startup company would be an asset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal ability
- Willing to travel overseas and relocate (SG, JP and SK)
- Fluent Mandarin and English; Japanese and Korean will be a plus.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
RetailView all jobs at HungryPanda